Friday, April 17, 2015

When Will Your Garden Grow? Family Plus - Preschool-April 17

Hi Parents and Grandparents of Preschoolers,

I love my granddaughter and I love more than anything talking to her about Jesus. I might not have gotten everything right when my children were little. But I have been convicted and more equipped to shape young disciples today. I have an app on my phone that I recommended to you all a year or two ago. It is called The Bible App for Kids. My granddaughter LOVES this app. As a matter of fact she calls it "My Bible App". Every time she sees me she will ask to see it. She loves to try to get to a new "level" (Bible story).
  Click here if you are interested in learning more about this app.

Her name is Taryn. Last weekend she face timed me to let me know she had lost her fifth tooth in a month. She was so excited to show and tell me all about it. I asked her if she had any other news to tell her Nana B. She said,  "I helped daddy plant a garden today". Me- "What do you mean plant? How did you plant?" She said "I put seeds in the ground and covered them up with dirt. They will grow into plants and be tomatoes.." Then she preceded to tell me what all she planted. I said "Oh those are all Nana B's favorite things. I can not wait til they grow!" Then I asked her, "Taryn how long do you think it will take to grow the plants?" She said with all the enthusiasm she could muster up, "Nana, I have no idea." Then she held up her little finger and said, "Wait! I know the answer, it will take three days. God made the plants on the third day!" I giggled and thought she is in our her way of being a disciple for Jesus. Because of this app I had the opportunity to have a wonderful conversation about our Lord and Savior. 

This Sunday, April 19, 2015, your preschooler will learn that:
God sent an angel to help Peter get out of jail so he could tell others about Jesus. Acts 12:1-17


MEMORY VERSE - Go and make disciples of all nations. Matthew 28:19
BASIC TRUTH -  Jesus wants to be your friend forever. 
KEY QUESTION - Who wants to be your friend forever?
BOTTOM LINE - Jesus wants to be my friend forever. 

UPCOMING EVENTS
May 19th Parent/Child dedications during both services. Contact me If you are interested in participating in this sweet service.


Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually.  

Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment