Friday, February 13, 2015

Love! Family Plus - Preschool

Hi Parents and Grandparents of Preschoolers -
Every month we have a new Bible verse that we try to memorize. In Wee Worship we go over every verse that they have learned in the past  months. I am always amazed when I ask them to tell me November's, December's, January's or this month's verse. This month's verse is a little more difficult to remember. Even the three year olds are always so eager to try. Please ask your preschooler to try to tell you the Bible verses. Usually if you tell them the first word or sometimes just the letter they will recite it for you.
November - I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart. Psalm 111:1
December - God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son. John 3:16
January - You are everything I need. Psalm 119:57
February - How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. Ephesians 3:18
I love seeing them each week in Wee Worship. I am always so very proud of them learning these verses and participating in worship every week. I know you are too.


This Sunday, February 15, 2015, your preschooler will learn that:
Jesus helps a Centurion by healing his sick friend. Matthew 8:5-13

MEMORY VERSE
 -  How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. Ephesians 3:18
BASIC TRUTH -  Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
KEY QUESTION - Who loves you?
BOTTOM LINE - Jesus loves me.
Upcoming Events
Pajama Party February 27 - $5 - 6pm-9pm - Wear your pajamas - deadline February 22


Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually. 
Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment