Friday, February 20, 2015

Are You More Like Martha Or More Like Mary? Family Plus - Preschool

Hi Parents and Grandparents of Preschoolers -
This week's story is about Mary and Martha. I think about this particular Bible story a lot. I think it's important to sometimes be Mary and other times to be Martha. I love to serve Him and also love to sit and hear Him. My prayer for my own kids is for them to have a little bit of both in their life. Pray this simple prayer with your little one sometime this week  “Dear God, thank You for sending Jesus to be our friend forever. I hope (child’s name) takes time to listen and talk to Jesus every day. Nothing is more important than spending time with Him. You are so good, God. We love You. In Jesus name, amen.”

This Sunday, February 22, 2015, your preschooler will learn that:
Mary and Martha learn how important it is to spend time with Jesus when He comes to visit them. Luke 10:38-42

MEMORY VERSE
 -  How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. Ephesians 3:18
BASIC TRUTH -  Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
KEY QUESTION - Who loves you?
BOTTOM LINE - Jesus loves me.
Upcoming Events
Pajama Party February 27 - $5 - 6pm - 9pm - Wear your pajamas - deadline February 22


Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually. 
Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment