Friday, November 21, 2014

I Am Thankful For My Dog, I Am Thankful For My Cat........Family Plus PS

Hi Parents and Grandparents!

Here is a sweet activity to help bring this week's story home: Cuddle up with your child and pray. “Dear God, I had such a great day with [name of child]. I am so glad he’s mine! We’ve been talking a lot about animals and how cool they are. We just wanted to tell You “thank You” for making them. Help us to take care of [name of pets] and remember that You made them for us to enjoy. We love You, God. In Jesus name, amen.

This Sunday, November 23, 2014, your preschooler will learn that:

God made the animals and we are thankful. Genesis 1:20-25

MEMORY VERSE - “I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart.” Psalm 111:1, ESV
BASIC TRUTH - God made me.
KEY QUESTION - Who do you thank for everything?
BOTTOM LINE - Thank You, God, for everything.

UPCOMING EVENTS

December 12 - Kids Night Out

Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually.  

Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment