Thursday, November 27, 2014

Have You Counted Your Blessings? Family Plus PS

Hi Parents and Grandparents!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I hope that you are able to spend time with family and friends today. I hope today brings you lots of joy and a lot of fun memories to last a lifetime. I am not sure why this childhood song came into my head today but I will share with you the chorus..... Count your blessings, name them one by one, Count your blessings, see what God has done!
I am grateful for each of you. You are a huge blessing to me.  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Here is fun activity to do with your preschooler to help with this week's lesson: Grab a dry erase marker and stand in front of a mirror with your child. Look at your faces. Now take the marker and add a fancy mustache or a beard to your reflection by drawing on the mirror. What about some long eyelashes or big red lips? Have fun with this! Each time you want to start over just wipe away your drawings from the mirror and begin again. It’s fun to see what you would look like with purple hair! Talk about how God made every person different and special and He loves us all!


This Sunday, November 30, 2014, your preschooler will learn that:

God made people and we are thankful. Genesis 1:26-27; 2:7, 20-23

MEMORY VERSE - “I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart.” Psalm 111:1, ESV
BASIC TRUTH - God made me.
KEY QUESTION - Who do you thank for everything?
BOTTOM LINE - Thank You, God, for everything.

UPCOMING EVENTS

December 12 - Kids Night Out 6pm-10pm Your child will not want to miss this. Sign up at the child check in station.

Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually.  

Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment