Friday, August 8, 2014

Who Loves You Family Plus PS

Hi Parents and Grandparents of Preschoolers!

Bring the story home this week by playing a game. Each time you get in and out of your car. Ask your child to open the car door, to get in, he has to say, “God made me.” He has to say, “God loves me” to get out of his car seat. And he has to say, “Jesus wants to be my friend forever,” to open the car door, to get out. This will be a fun way to review the three basic truths all month long. We don’t want you or your child to ever forget that God made you, God loves you and Jesus wants to be your friend forever.

This Sunday, August 10, 2014, your preschooler will learn that :

God made us! He made everything from the top of our head to the bottom of our feet. And because God made us, He loves us! - GENESIS 1:26-27

MEMORY VERSE
- “Nothing can separate us from God’s love.” Romans 8:39, NIrV
BASIC TRUTH - God made me. God loves me. Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
KEY QUESTION - Who loves you?
BOTTOM LINE - God loves me.

Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually.  

Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment