Friday, August 29, 2014

Basic Truth Family Plus PS

Hi Parents and Grandparents of Preschoolers!

Here is a fun activity to help wrap up our August focus. Take some sidewalk chalk and draw a hopscotch board on the sidewalk or driveway. Make it a simple one square, two square, one square, two square, ending in one square pattern. Draw a stick person in the first single square. Draw two hearts, one in each of the next two squares. Draw three stick people with smiling faces in the next single square. Repeat this throughout the rest of your hopscotch board . . . stick person, heart, three stick people. When you play say, “God made me” when you jump on the single stick person. Say, “God loves me” when you jump on the heart. And say, “Jesus wants to be my friend forever” when you jump on the three stick people.

This Sunday, August 31, 2014, your preschooler will learn that :

We have been learning about the three basic truths in August. This Sunday we will review all that we have learned: God made me. God loves me. Jesus wants to be my friend forever. 

MEMORY VERSE - “Nothing can separate us from God’s love.” Romans 8:39, NIrV
BASIC TRUTH - God made me. God loves me. Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
KEY QUESTION - Who loves you?
BOTTOM LINE - God loves me.

Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually.   

Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment