Friday, May 30, 2014

What Is Better Than Gold? Family Plus PS

Hi Parents and Grandparents of Preschoolers!
Here is your weekly activity that you can do with your preschooler to help them understand the story.
Pick a few of your child’s favorite storybooks, grab a Bible and cuddle up on the couch with your child. Read the storybooks together. Talk about why your child loves these books so much. (Favorite characters, pictures, parts of stories, etc.) Pull out the Bible and talk about how it is the most valuable book in the whole wide world because it has God’s words in it.
This Sunday, June 1, 2014, your preschooler will learn that :
The teachings in the Bible are better than gold, especially the one that says Jesus wants to be our friend forever! - Psalm 119:72


BASIC TRUTH - God made me. God loves me. Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
BOTTOM LINE - The Bible is better than gold!
MEMORY VERSE - “Your teachings are worth more to me than thousands of pieces of gold and silver.” Psalm 119:72 NCV

KEY QUESTION
- What is better than gold?

Upcoming Events and Announcements:
  • If your child is in any kind of extra events please let me know. I love going to ball games of any kind, recitals, or award ceremonies. Just let me know the dates and I will do my best to attend.
  • July 7th - 11th Preschool Daycamp ages 3 year olds - Completed Kindergarten         Cost is $50 Limited spots so sign up today.
  • Your preschooler will not want to miss any of the wonderful events we have planned for them. Please make sure you pick up your 2014 calendar for events at any of our information centers.  

Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually.  
Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment