Friday, December 23, 2011

FAMILY PLUS Preschool - December 23

Hi Parents and Grandparents,

I have spent a lot of time with my family this week. I have really enjoyed our time together. Time is so precious to us all. I hope you are able to relax and enjoy spending time with your family too.

I want to remind you of the Christmas Eve Eve Service tonight. There are two services 6pm and 7:30pm. We will have childcare for babies - 3 year olds. The Christmas video that the New Generation team has been working on, will be shown at both of these services tonight. I know that you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Reminders:
* Our Family Plus Event is Wednesday, January 4th. This is a New Generation can't miss event. For more details on this event
* Sunday, December 25th - One service at 10:30am. No Groups will be meeting and there will be no childcare.


If there is something that I can help you pray about with you or your family please let me know.

Merry Christmas!

Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment