Friday, May 8, 2015

Distracted Much? Family Plus Preschool - May 8

Hi Parents and Grandparents of Preschoolers!

I don't know about you but lately I get distracted a bunch. Especially this time of year. Graduations, weddings, showers, parties, recitals, ball games and so on. You get the picture. 

I have been trying really hard to read the Bible in a year. But with all these obstacles and challenges of every day life it tries to knock me off my course. Sometimes it is 11:30 at night when I finally sit down to focus on scripture. Sometimes I goof up and things get in the way of staying on course. Then I will spend the next couple of days to catch up. But I have to say its almost the middle of May and I am doing well so far.

This week join me to focus on not getting distracted. Especially the things that God needs or wants us to do. If you have not joined in on reading the Bible in a year, start today! Because guess what? If you start today, a year from now you will have completed it. I already feel accomplished in the four and half months but I know God will be proud of me for being so determined to finish what I started.  If you need help getting started I will be happy to help you. 

This Sunday, May 10, 2015, your preschooler will learn that:
Nehemiah helps lead his people to rebuild the wall around his home town. Nehemiah 1-6 

MEMORY VERSE - Be kind and loving to each other. Ephesians 4:32
BASIC TRUTH -  God made me.
KEY QUESTION - Who can help others?
BOTTOM LINE - I can help others.

UPCOMING EVENTS
June 3rd - Schools Out Cook Out
July 6th - 10th Preschool Day Camp $60 3 year olds-completed


Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually. 

Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment