Friday, January 23, 2015

Band-aids Don't Heal! Family Plus PS

Hi Parents and Grandparents!











Recently a preschooler was showing me a picture of a man that he colored in class. The preschooler had put a band-aid across his body. I asked him, "Why is the band-aid across his body." He said, "Because the man was healed." I said "The band-aid healed the man?" With great enthusiasm he said, "NO! Band-aids don't heal! God does!" Just when you think our little ones are not paying attention they say the smartest things.

Here is a sweet activity to do with your preschooler to help with the Bible Story:
Cuddle up with your preschooler and pray.. “Dear God, thank You for giving me [name of child]. I am so glad he’s mine. I need help as a parent to know what to do and what to say. Help me to love [name of child] and take care of him. I pray that he always knows that he needs Jesus more than anything and that he will stay close to Him all of his life. We love You, God. In Jesus name, amen.”

This Sunday, January 25, 2015, your preschooler will learn that:
Jesus heals ten lepers and only one comes back to say “thank You.”
Luke 17:11-19

MEMORY VERSE - You are everything I need. Psalm 119:57
BASIC TRUTH -  Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
KEY QUESTION -  Who do you need?  
BOTTOM LINE -  I need Jesus!  

Upcoming Events
FX - A Family Worship Experience January 30 details coming to you soon.
Pajama Party February 27 deadline for this event is February 22.
Father/Son Camp-In March 27

Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually. 

Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment