Friday, September 26, 2014

He Is The Only One That Has It - Family Plus PS

Hi Parents and Grandparents of Preschoolers!

Here is a fun activity that you can do with your preschooler to help with this week's story. Cuddle up with your child and pray. “Dear God, I pray You will give [name of child] and me the courage to do what is right, even when we’re scared and it’s hard to do. Thank You for always  being with us and never leaving us. Help us to remember that when things get hard, You’re right there with us. We love You, God. In Jesus name, amen.”

This Sunday, September 28, 2014, your preschooler will learn that:
God has the power to always be with me. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego  Daniel 3:10-13

MEMORY VERSE - “God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9, NLT
BASIC TRUTH - God made me. God loves me. Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
KEY QUESTION - Who’s got it?
BOTTOM LINE - God loves me.

Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually.   


Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment