Friday, July 25, 2014

The Bible Is My Treasure Family Plus PS

Hi Parents and Grandparents of Preschoolers!

This week we will finish up our summer series, the Bible is better than gold. This Sunday we will review our summer lessons.
Here is an activity you can do with your child this week -
Cuddle with your child and pray. “Dear God, thank You for being so good to us. Thank You for giving us the Bible so we can know so many wonderful things, like how You made us and love us and Jesus wants to be our friend forever. I pray [name of child]
will always believe those treasures. We love You, God. In Jesus name, amen.”

This Sunday, July 27, 2014, your preschooler will learn that :

The Bible is better than gold and it teaches us that Jesus wants to be my friend forever.

BASIC TRUTH - God made me. God loves me. Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
BOTTOM LINE - The Bible is better than gold!
MEMORY VERSE - “Your teachings are worth more to me than thousands of pieces of gold and silver.” Psalm 119:72, NCV

KEY QUESTION
 - What is better than gold?

Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually.  
Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment