Friday, June 13, 2014

Even When We Get In Trouble? Family Plus PS

Hi Parents and Grandparents of Preschoolers!

Jeremiah 31:3 says I have loved you with an everlasting love. WOW! This is such a powerful verse. I think about my own children when I read this, how much I love them and knowing that Jesus loves us thousands more and for a long time. Perfect scripture for Father's day.

This Sunday, June 15, 2014, your preschooler will learn that :

The Bible is better than gold and it teaches us that God loves us all the time . . . even when we get in trouble! JEREMIAH 31:3


BASIC TRUTH - God made me. God loves me. Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
BOTTOM LINE - The Bible is better than gold!
MEMORY VERSE - “Your teachings are worth more to me than thousands of pieces of gold and silver.” Psalm 119:72, NCV

KEY QUESTION
- What is better than gold?

Upcoming Events and Announcements:

  • July 7th - 11th Preschool Daycamp ages 3 year olds - Completed Kindergarten Cost is $50 Limited spots so sign up today.
  • Your preschooler will not want to miss any of the wonderful events we have planned for them. Please make sure you pick up your 2014 calendar for events at any of our information centers.  

Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in guiding your child spiritually.  
Bridget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment